Position: Design Manager
Start Date: A.S.A.P
UK Waterproofing Solutions Ltd is a national cladding contractor, specialising in roofing, cladding and maintenance across a diverse range of sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a Design Manager with proven experience within the construction industry to join our team.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Managing the design process on all projects & managing other designers.
- Preparing quality working drawings and schedules working from AutoCad.
- Liaising with clients to proactively deal with any discrepancies within project documentation/specification and arranging meetings as necessary.
- Chasing and requesting of outstanding information from clients.
- Ensuring that any relevant project information received from the customer is appropriately transmitted within the company.
- Heading up and attending client/design meetings.
- Ensuring design quality and that design directives are followed.
- Creating innovative designs, drafts, or presentations.
- Carry out duties as requested by the Director.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Have extensive experience working with roofing, cladding and rainscreen systems.
- Be able to balance multiple priorities.
- You will be working within a small but expanding office, ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills are essential.
- Have experience in working with AutoCad, Microsoft Office
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Driving Licence.
- CSCS Card.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continual learning and development opportunities within an excellent professional work environment.
To apply for this role, please email your covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org