Project: Brackmills, Northampton
Refurbishment of the former Stanley Black & Decker warehouse in Brackmills, Northampton.
We carried out extrensive works to the 240,000 sqft warehouse, in readiness for its new occupier, including:
- Removal and replacement of over 200 rooflights
- Over 3,500m of Giromax Cut Edge End Lap treatment
- Over 800m of re-lining existing gutters with Plygene
- Renewal of all ridge flashings
- New mansafe system
- Facade works including over-cladding, replacing damaged flashings etc.
Project: Crewe 240
Contractor: Readie Construction Ltd
Architect: PHP Architects
Client: First Panattoni